- There is no other UV test card like this with all new capabilities using tri-color dispersion in the world’s only reusable bi-luminescent (Two Color) instant wavelength indicator that distinguishes between artificial sources of longwave UVA and shortwave UVC light with a residual third color shade of purple indicating UV intensity in 15 seconds
- WHILE UNDER UV LIGHT: The longwave analyte is sensitive to artificial sources of 300-395nm UVA/UVB light, which before exposure is clear, while under a Longwave UV source will glow in the range of red to red-pink in color. Perfect for testing 365nm/395nm UV flashlights and professional nail gel UV lights
- WHILE UNDER UV LIGHT: The shortwave analyte is sensitive to artificial sources of 220-275nm UVC light, which before exposure is clear, while under a Shortwave UVC source will glow in the range of Green to Yellow-lime in color. Instantly indicates when UVGI wavelengths are present
- AFTER UV EXPOSURE: Photochromic dosimeter strip uses a wide-band UV analyte sensitive to artificial or natural sources of light between 200-400nm UVA/UVB/UVC, which before exposure is clear, after exposure displays shades of purple. Perfect for testing the intensity of anything UV including UVB reptile lights, with instant notification when unsafe wavelengths are present
- AFTER UV EXPOSURE: UVGI Intensity Test -- Center circle will display the letters UV for a brief amount of time (3-15 seconds) which confirms power is above 300 microwatts when exposed to 254nm UVC light.
Look at this NO.1 CODE REUSABILITY C Amazon Bestseller.
Buy the perfect gift for people that care about saving our environment!. If you are looking for a thoughtful, useful, and highly-beneficial gift for that classy friend in your life, then you might want to consider giving them our CODE REUSABILITY C.
Here our CODE REUSABILITY C selection.
Reusable products are usually made up of muslin, mesh or other recyclable/compostable substances.
Looking for the CODE REUSABILITY C New Releases?
If you don’t see a CODE REUSABILITY C New Release list, it’s because Amazon doesn’t provide it to us. Please accept our apologies.
Instead, we will present a list of a variety of reusable products. We hope to meet your expectations.
Some Tips about Reusable
Luckily, there are more and more reusable alternatives out there. We think the first step to reducing your own waste is to find ways to use products that you already have.
The world is facing a catastrophe when it comes to the disposal of waste. Most of the world’s waste consists of plastic bags, bottles, and other plastic packaging. Change the way you shop, buy sustainable.
Do you have a favorite CODE REUSABILITY C? Prefer something more sustainable? Discuss in the comments below!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. / Last update on 2024-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API