- 8 PIECES SET:8 nylon brushes are included in this brushes set.4 of them are large and measure 10.5 inch long;and the other 4 brushes are smaller and their length are 9.5 inch.
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE:The handle is made of 304 stainless steel,not easy to rust or deform,very durable.
- NYLON BRUSH:The bristles are made of environmentally friendly nylon,and the bristles are not easy to fall off.The diameter of the bristles is 10mm,suitable for cleaning 6-10mm diamater tubes or straws.
- GOOD CLEANING EFFECT:The brush is spiral,so it has good contact with the pipe wall and clean the pipe wall thoroughly,to achieve excellent cleaning effect.
- WIDELY USE:You can use these stainless steel nylon brushes to clean tubes,drinking straws,pipes,nozzles,glass bottles and other items.
Look at this NO.1 HOW TO CLEAN REUSABLE STRAWS Amazon Bestseller.
Look at our HOW TO CLEAN REUSABLE STRAWS selection and be a part of the zero waste movement! Every single-use product that you refuse to use, can make a small but important difference in the world.
Here our HOW TO CLEAN REUSABLE STRAWS selection.
Reusable products help in decreasing land pollution, aquatic pollution, and environmental degradation. They contribute to an overall eco-friendly alternative, this solves the problem of plastic alongside with being convenient for the people.
Looking for the HOW TO CLEAN REUSABLE STRAWS New Releases?
If you don’t see a HOW TO CLEAN REUSABLE STRAWS New Release list, it’s because Amazon doesn’t provide it to us. Please accept our apologies.
Instead, we will present a list of a variety of reusable products. We hope to meet your expectations.
Some Tips about Reusable
But if you want to fill in the gaps, or you need a few essentials to make buying or storing easier, we presents you the best HOW TO CLEAN REUSABLE STRAWS to see which ones are worth the investment
With every HOW TO CLEAN REUSABLE STRAWS purchase, you are helping to conserve our ocean and protect our fragile environment. Change the way you shop, buy sustainable.
Do you have a favorite HOW TO CLEAN REUSABLE STRAWS? Prefer something more sustainable? Discuss in the comments below!